The upholstered furniture by DEMA is manufactured entirely in its factory in Martignana, thus ensuring products which are truly Made in Italy, distinguished by their high quality and the utmost safety of the materials used.
• Struttura interna in metallo verniciato.
• Painted metal inner frame.
• Suspension in music wire
• Padding in different density polyurethane foam
• Raised edging to keep seat cushions in place
• Under cover in double layer acrylic
• Seat cushions and back rests in different density polyurethane foam, upholstered in cotton fabric backed with a layer of polyester wadding or baffled goose down
• Completely removable fabric covers • Removable covers also available in leather with reinforced seams and micropore surface to ensure greater comfort
Frame and suspension. The painted metal frame and the spring in music wire create the perfect springiness of the entire seating area. Guaranteed for 10 years.
The entire metal frame is covered in different density polyurethane foam and the arm rests are padded using the cold-foam injection process. It is then lined with polyurethane foam and acrylic fibre to ensure that the item is fully padded.
Cushions and back rests are filled with goose down which has been washed and sterilized and ‘baffled’ in quilted sections.
Cushions and back rests are made with a small amount of different density polyurethane foam and a quilted layer of washed, sterilized goose down.
Cushions and back rests are made with a small amount of different density polyurethane foam and covered with layers of acrylic fibre which is thermally welded with cotton.
And this is how they look when we “undress” them. Padded furniture by Dema is completely lined with a “dress” in 100% cotton.