- DEMA is a prestigious name in the sofa sector: for fifty years now, it has been a byword for Italian-made quality and design. In 2010, the brand was acquired by Eurobi, a company that has long been active in the field of upholstered furniture, achieving international success and distribution. To guarantee the all-Italian nature of these collections, the pieces are entirely produced in-house, relying on highly-qualified personnel who oversee every stage of work. DEMA sofas, armchairs and accessories are crafted through a process that combines creative human handiwork with the precision of industrial technology and methods.
Rather than just proposing a concept, the designers work side-by-side with specialized staff members to develop their ideas and arrive at a prototype, choosing the materials and fabrics best suited to each model.
The padding—a particularly important element for this product category—is made by Pluma, an Italian company in the Eurobi group that was founded especially to optimize the comfort of its upholstered furniture.
The upholstered furniture by DEMA is manufactured entirely in its factory in Martignana, thus ensuring products which are truly Made in Italy, distinguished by their high quality and the utmost safety of the materials used.
- Painted metal inner frame
- Suspension in music wire
- Padding in different density polyurethane foam
- Raised edging to keep seat cushions in place
- Under cover in double layer acrylic
- Seat cushions and back rests in different density polyurethane foam, upholstered in cotton fabric backed with a layer of polyester wadding or baffled goose down.
- Completely removable fabric covers
- Removable covers also available in leather with reinforced seams and micropore surface to ensure greater comfort
Frame and suspension.
The painted metal frame and the spring in music wire create the perfect springiness of the entire seating area.
Guaranteed for 10 years.
The entire metal frame is covered in different density polyurethane foam and the arm rests are padded using the cold-foam injection process. It is then lined with polyurethane foam and acrylic fibre to ensure that the item is fully padded.
SEAT CUSHIONS AND BACK RESTS IN GOOSE DOWN
Cushions and back rests are filled with goose down which has been washed and sterilized and 'baffled' in quilted sections.
SEAT CUSHIONS AND BACK RESTS IN GOOSE DOWN AND POLYURETHANE FOAM
Cushions and back rests are made with a small amount of different density polyurethane foam and a quilted layer of washed, sterilized goose down.
SEAT CUSHIONS AND BACK RESTS IN DACRON
Cushions and back rests are made with a small amount of different density polyurethane foam and covered with layers of acrylic fibre which is thermally welded with cotton.
And this is how they look when we "undress" them. Padded furniture by Bosal is completely lined with a "dress" in 100% cotton.
- Via Arno, 7 - 50025 Martignana Montespertoli (Fi)
Tel. +39 0571 676027
Fax +39 0571 676248